sound absorption panels
Offering superior sound absorption for large spaces, EchoSorb acoustic panels can reduce noise levels by up to 50% making it an ideal solution for halls, auditoriums, theatres and leisure centres.
Designed to absorb even low frequency noise caused by traffic, amplified music, aircraft and industrial machinery, EchoSorb’s hard surface can be covered with special VertiFace® fabric or simply hung as it is, giving maximum creative flexibility and sound control.
Made from high density polyester fibres, EchoSorb® is lightweight, non-toxic and non-shedding even in high airflow areas thanks to its surface skin. Use it as a wall and ceiling acoustic treatment or frame it as a room divider, privacy or display panel.
Exceptional control of everyday sound in large spaces
For medium to low frequency sound control – reduces noise by 50%
Can be covered in Vertiface® fabric or left plain, water resistant
Non-toxic, non-irritant, recycled fibres, will not shed
Cost-effective sound control in large spaces – low installation cost
Long life durability
Safe to hang – below Roof Safe Load (RSL) limit
- Sports and leisure centres
- Auditoriums and halls
- Bars and restaurants
- Call Centres
- Open-plan offices
- Industrial sound control
- Made from 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- VOC concentration: 0.01mg/m3
- Impact resistance tested to EN13964:2004 and meets the criteria of Class 1A; not adversely affected at impact velocities over 16.5m/s
- Fire rating 25mm: ISO 9705: Classification: Group 1-S, AS ISO 9705 – 2003: Group 1, EN13501-1:2007+A1:2009: B – s2, d0 50mm: EN13501-1:2007+A1:2009: B – s2, d2
- Suitable for indoor use only and has been tested to the following standard: ASTM 5036: 83