EchoSorb® 12 & 24
sound absorption panels
Lightweight, thin and suitable for framing, EchoSorb acoustic wall panels offer maximum flexibility and sound control in smaller spaces.
Available in a wide choice of colour finishes and 12mm or 24mm thickness, EchoSorb® is the creative, interior design solution to reverberated noise. Create unique wall art thanks to its print compatibility. Use it for office partitioning, as an acoustic pin board or room divider.
Semi-rigid, impact resistant and durable, the high density polyester of EchoSorb® provides exceptional sound absorption for medium to high frequencies and when installed correctly can reduce noise levels by half.
Lightweight, thin acoustic panel
Reduce reverberated sound levels in a creative way
Colour choice and print compatible
Extensive range of colours and print compatible for personalisation, use for artwork or promotional displays
Safe and effective sound solution
Non-toxic, non-allergenic and anti-shedding even in high airflow areas
Easy and cost-effective to install, no frame or facing required
Use anywhere reverberated noise is an issue
Multi-use acoustic wall panel, hang or frame
- Call centres
- Learning spaces
- Community centres
- EchoSorb® 12 is 12mm thick (at 2.4Kg/m)
- EchoSorb® 24 is 12mm thick (at 3.6Kg/m)
- Made from 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- VOC concentration: 0.01mg/m3
- Impact resistance tested to EN13964:2004 and meets the criteria of Class 1A; not adversely affected at impact velocities over 16.5m/s
- Fire rating 25mm: ISO 9705: Classification: Group 1-S, AS ISO 9705 – 2003: Group 1, EN13501-1:2007+A1:2009: B – s2, d0 50mm: EN13501-1:2007+A1:2009: B – s2, d2
- Suitable for indoor use only and has been tested to the following standard: ASTM 5036: 83
- Polyester fibre when exposed to an atmosphere of 50˚C at 90% relative humidity for four days showed moisture absorption of less than 0.03% by weight. Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate in intended use situations.