acoustic Stretch Fabric
Create unique interiors with Descor sound absorbing fabric. Wall or ceiling mounted on a perimeter track system, Descor acoustic material is the visually-stunning solution to noise problems in homes, offices, schools, restaurants, theatres, retail and commercial areas.
Fully customisable in your choice of colour or stock photo, Descor® brings quiet comfort and style to a space by absorbing noise through its finely perforated, printed surface into sound absorbent backing. Less than 10mm thick when installed, Descor® is easily interchangeable to reflect interior trends and won’t fade or deteriorate even in sunlight or damp, chloric environments.
Installation of Descor® sound absorbing fabric is carried out by our network of approved technicians. The tear-resistant PU-coated polyester material is stretched onto the perimeter track system with no compromise on image quality. Optimal tension is achieved without joints, suspension brackets and seams up to 5m wide and 50m long.
Sound absorbent ceilings and walls
A premium visual solution to sound absorption. Create customised acoustic wall art.
Quick and mess-free to install by our licensed expert installation team. Compatible with most types of light fittings and interior fixtures.
Durable, high-tech textile
Large-scale seamless finish. Achieve pitched, curved or arched effects.
Adaptable to all surfaces and spaces including damp areas – no surface preparation required, no need to move furniture
Eco friendly and NCC compliant – perfect for high-end sustainable projects
Economical and cost-effective acoustic solution – instant decoration and finish in one easy step
- Residential – bedrooms, home theatres, living rooms
- Commercial – offices, conference rooms
- Schools – classrooms, auditoriums
- Retail – Shopping centres, luxury stores
- Public – libraries, leisure centres, gyms and indoor swimming pools
- Restaurants – Cafes, dining areas, bars
- Hospitality – hotel rooms, conference spaces
- Polyester knitted fabric with polyurethane coating (PU) with micro-perforation (invisible)
- Air permeable
- Acoustic absorption: acc. DIN EU ISO 354
- Width: up to 5m
- Length: up to 50m
- Weight: 185 g/m2
- Thickness: approx. 0.44mm
- Colour: white nature/black white nature printed
- Fire classification: aac. DIN 4102 B1, aac. SNPE NR. 14655-09
- Mechanical resistance: 15 x superior to PVC films
- Tensile strength: aac. EN ISO 1421; >350N