acoustic pyramid foam panels
Enhance the sound you want to hear with Cheops acoustic pyramid foam panels. Offering exceptional acoustic performance when reflected sound is an issue, the innovative angled design not only provides the greatest absorption area but captures sounds from all directions for consistent results.
Effective at absorbing all frequencies from 0.8 to 1.05 decibels, Cheops® attaches to walls and ceilings for a seamless design. Available in 14 standard colours or a custom colour option, Cheops® acoustic pyramid foam panels come in 50, 75, 100 or 100mm width for customised sound absorption that meets your individual needs.
Minimise reverberation, echo and unwanted noise in crowded areas, or maximise professional recordings simply and easily with Cheops® acoustic treatment.
Professional and consistent performance
Effective at absorbing a wide range of frequencies from all directions
An easy sound studio solution
Maximise acoustic control and get professional results in one easy step
Customise to your preferred colour for branded décor
Professional seamless finish
Use on walls, ceilings or as baffles
Also available in Group 1 fire rated versions
- Broadcast, sound and recording studios
- Home theatre
- Airport and public transport terminals
- Schools, education and community centres
- Call centres, offices
- Industrial machinery sound control
- Density 32 kg/m3 nominal
- Tensile Strength 85 kPa minimum
- Elongation 175% minimum
- Tear Resistance 250 N/m minimum
- Compression Set (90%) 30% maximum
- Resilience 40% minimum
- Indentation Force on Deflection at 40% 180 + 20 N
- Indention Factor 1.75 minimum
- N32-180CM2was tested according to the test methods listed in AS2282.
- The foam meets the flammability requirements of U.K. Furniture & Furniture Fire Safety regulations 1988 and BS5852 Part 2 –Source 2).
- (In house testing only, the results are not intended to reflect hazards presented by this material under actual fire conditions)