acoustic underlay for ceramic and carpet tiles
AngelStep GOLD4 acoustic underlay is primarily designed for ceramic and carpet tiles, but can also be used with solid timber, engineered timber floors, vinyl ‘klip’ planks and underfloor heating systems.
Moisture and rot resistant, AngelStep® GOLD4 features a gold aluminium facing foil combined with a high-density sound absorber for superior sound and impact noise reduction. Use foil side up for solid or engineered timber, or use foil side down resulting in a vapour barrier with ceramic tiles.
Boasting all the patented technology and high acoustic performance of the AngelStep® range, AngelStep® GOLD4 is just 4mm thick and can be layered for best results.
Superior acoustics for ceramic and carpet tiles
Can also be used with timber laminate and vinyl planks
Adaptable aluminium facing
Use foil up or down dependent on flooring material and desired result
AngelStep® GOLD4 can be layered up to three times to tailor acoustic performance
AngelStep® patented technology, will last the life of any floors
10 year guarantee
Moisture and rot resistant, unaffected by weight
- Residential apartments
- Healthcare facilities
- Commercial offices
- Shopping malls
- Standard sheet size 1150 x 1150 x 4mm
- Capable of achieving the highest 6-star rating dependent on installation
- Zero VOC’s, zero emissions and non-toxic
- 10 year warranty (subject to correct installation and use)
- BCA compliant (separating floors between adjoining dwellings)
- Water and chemical resistant
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Water Vapour Transmission Rate (ASTM F-1294) = 1gm/m²/day
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation (EN 826) = 1.37 kPa
- Dynamic stiffness (ISO 9052-1) = 100 MN/m³
- Compressibility (EN 12431) = 0.2mm @ 50 kPa
To ensure maximum acoustic performance from the AngelStep® range for your project, Acoustica can provide site specific testing and certification, in accordance with International Standard ISO Acoustics.
Click ‘Acoustica AngelStep typical installation’ for all types of flooring applications using AngelStep® underlays.
What makes Acoustica AngelStep® underlays different to other competitor’s acoustic underlays?
Click ‘The AngelStep Difference’ for the answer to this often asked question…
Discover the adaptability of AngelStep® GOLD4. Download the brochure or call Acoustica on 1300 722 825.
Subject to change; Product design specifications, finishes and colours are subject to change without notice and may vary from those shown. Images displayed on website pages are for illustration purposes only.