the reliable acoustic underlay
AngelStep 48P acoustic underlay is designed for installation over concrete slab or light timber joists.
Suitable for carpet tiles, solid and engineered timber floors and timber laminates, AngelStep® 48P is 8mm thick and features a highly-effective ‘floating’ sound barrier above a noise absorbing core.
Durable and long-lasting, AngelStep® 48P won’t degrade under heavy weight and is also water and chemical resistant.
Designed for light timber substrates
Exceptional acoustic solution for most floor types
Impact and airborne noise control
Impact, vibration damping and sound absorbent core with a decoupled noise barrier
Lifetime performance, 10 year guarantee
Maximum traffic load, will last the lifetime of any floor
AngelStep® 48P is 8mm thick
Durable and strong, unaffected by weight
No VOCs, non toxic
- Residential apartments
- Unit blocks
- Commercial offices
- Shopping malls
- Standard sheet size 1150 x 1150 x 8mm
- Capable of achieving the highest 6-star rating dependent on installation
- Designed for a maximum traffic load of 65KN/m2 (approx. 6,500kg/m2).
- Zero VOC’s, zero emissions and non-toxic
- 10 year warranty (subject to correct installation and use)
- BCA compliant (separating floors between adjoining dwellings)
- Water and chemical resistant
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation (EN 826) = 30.5 kPa
- Dynamic stiffness (ISO 9052-1) = 95.59 MN/m³
- Compressibility (EN 12431) = 0.1mm @ 50 kPa
To ensure maximum acoustic performance from the AngelStep® range for your project, Acoustica can provide site specific testing and certification, in accordance with International Standard ISO Acoustics.
Click ‘Acoustica AngelStep typical installation’ for all types of flooring applications using AngelStep® underlays.
What makes Acoustica AngelStep® underlays different to other competitor’s acoustic underlays?
Click ‘The AngelStep Difference’ for the answer to this often asked question…
Ensure optimum comfort with AngelStep® 48P. Download the brochure or call Acoustica on 1300 722 825.
Subject to change; Product design specifications, finishes and colours are subject to change without notice and may vary from those shown. Images displayed on website pages are for illustration purposes only.