acoustic underlay for timber joists
AngelStep 484P acoustic underlay is specifically designed for properties which use a timber substrate, offering exceptional reduction of both airborne and impact noise.
Its sound absorbent, vibration damping core is surrounded by a visco-elastic noise barrier on either side, making it ideal for timber constructed buildings where the floor is on bearers and joists.
Compatible with all flooring materials, from solid and engineered timber floors to laminate, vinyl, carpet and underfloor heating systems, AngelStep® 484P is made using 75% recycled materials.
High performance underlay for timber substrate floors
Achieve the highest 6-star rating, superior impact and sound reduction
Ideal for environmentally-friendly specification
10 year guarantee, will last the lifetime of any floor
AngelStep® 484P is 10mm thick
Top and bottom noise barriers for superior performance
Performance unaffected by weight caused by furniture, appliances or castors
- Residential apartments
- Unit blocks
- Commercial offices
- Shopping malls
- Standard sheet size 1150 x 1150 x 10mm
- Capable of achieving the highest 6-star rating dependent on installation
- Zero VOC’s, zero emissions and non-toxic
- 10 year warranty (subject to correct installation and use)
- BCA compliant (separating floors between adjoining dwellings)
- Water and chemical resistant
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation (EN 826) = 88.7 kPa
- Dynamic stiffness (ISO 9052-1) = 180.92 MN/m³
- Compressibility (EN 12431) = 0.2mm @ 50 kPa
To ensure maximum acoustic performance from the AngelStep® range for your project, Acoustica can provide site specific testing and certification, in accordance with International Standard ISO Acoustics.
Click ‘Acoustica AngelStep typical installation’ for all types of flooring applications using AngelStep® underlays.
What makes Acoustica AngelStep® underlays different to other competitor’s acoustic underlays?
Click ‘The AngelStep Difference’ for the answer to this often asked question…
Explore the benefits of AngelStep® 484P acoustic underlay for timber substrate floors. Download the brochure or call Acoustica on 1300 722 825.
Subject to change; Product design specifications, finishes and colours are subject to change without notice and may vary from those shown. Images displayed on website pages are for illustration purposes only.