ReflectaRange® bubble insulation
The Reflecta-Range® (Reflecta-Cell® and Reflecta-Guard®) provide a radiant and conductive barrier reflecting heat out in summer and reflecting heat back in winter. The Reflecta-Range has a patented coating to stop oxidisation and corrosion due to condensation in metal and tile roofs providing for a long term ‘R-Value’. Unlike some Aluminium foils, which react and dull when exposed to oxygen, reducing the reflectivity and eventually the ‘R-Value’ to 80% or more.
- Reflecta-Range surfaces with adjoining airspace are powerful radiation barriers, reflecting up to 97% and emitting 3% of all radiant heat
- The Reflecta-Range ‘R-Values’ are the highest in the industry under a roof (up to R3.3 under metal roofs and R2.9 under tile roofs)
- The Reflecta-Range has been tested and certified as suitable for acoustic insulation
- ‘R-Values’ do not decrease due to effects of moisture, compression or temperatures above 30o
- Reflecta-Range rolls are 1500mm wide, saving up to 12% in material and 10% in labour costs
To save energy and help contribute to further reducing national greenhouse emissions, houses need to be insulated with a maximum use of reflective insulations, which would eliminate daytime summer radiation without stored heat (Fibreglass, Rockwool and other insulation store and later release the heat!)
- Reflecta-Range is ideal for new construction or retrofit installation, and is rated for commercial, industrial & residential buildings
- Reflecta-Range is an Acoustic, moisture and thermal barrier achieving the highest ‘R-Value’ under a roof. Combining the advantages of three products-in-one
- Reflecta-Range is very strong. With double sided woven scrim, it will support 2 tonnes every metre that the product is attached (it is much more tear resistant than competitive products)
- Suitable for use in walls, roofs, ceilings and under floors
- Reflecta-Range has a patented Anti-Slip component in its coating for added safety for installers
- Reflecta-Range addresses up to 93% of heat that enters a building
No known allergenic impacts. Vermin are not attracted to eat, nor nest in the product
Reflecta-Range uses up to 15% recycled products, meaning a reduction in greenhouse gases. Demand is greater than ever for energy efficient insulation to conserve heating and cooling energy with easy installation. It is the foil that does the summer insulating, (not the fiberglass), and Reflecta-Range with a double-sided aluminium foil (99+% pure aluminium) insulates best with the dominant working foil surface facing downwards. Houses using foil insulation's combined with natural ventilation can avoid air-conditioning.
The original oxidisation and corrosion resistant foil insulation. The patent pending process now standard on all Reflecta-Range products solves the longevity issue for foil insulation and incorporates an anti-slip feature for your safety. 1500mm wide, it's also 7mm thick to give extra protection. An all round product that fits behind wall claddings, over battens or under rafter. As with all Reflecta-Range products it doubles as a thermal and acoustic insulator protecting your assets and saving the cost of installing a separate product.
code RC2156 width 1500mm, length 20mm, thickness 7.4mm, diameter 420mm, weight 14kg, coverage 30m2 (*when the product is taped edge to edge overlapping by 150mm leaving approx. coverage 27m2)
Rw = 8 Rw + Ctr = 8
Tests carried out in accordance to the Australian Standards, include: ISO 354-2003, AS ISO 11654-2002, AS 1191-2002, AS/NZS ISO 717.1:2004 Acoustics
Premium insulation with acoustic dampening features. It reduces noise from rain and provides the best
R-Value in the Reflecta-Range, maximum comfort, maximum savings. 1500mm wide and 13.5mm thick it is inside double brick walls giving an excellent R-Value for a small space. In roofs installed under rafters or over battens and purlins. Significantly reduces rain noise in sheds and workplaces.
code RC3212 width 1500mm, length 20mm, thickness 13.5mm, diameter 560mm, weight 18kg, coverage 30m2 (*when the product is taped edge to edge overlapping by 150mm leaving approx. coverage 27m2)
Rw = 10 Rw+Ctr = 9