Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles
Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are 100% polyester tiles, engineered for superior sound absorption and balanced acoustic design for ceilings. Designed to fit into standard grid systems and available in a rebated or square edge; Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are a lightweight, easy and safe solution for suspended ceiling systems.
Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are extremely durable and will not chip, crack or break, resulting in no wastage whilst installing. Because Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles do not contain chemical binders or crystalline silica they are non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic. 100% recyclable and containing a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material (PET bottle-flake); Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Management systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- High performance acoustic ceiling tile
- Chip and crack resistant
- Available in rebated or square edged profiles
- Designed to fit standard ceiling grids
- Naturally resistant to moisture
- Light-weight and easy to handle and install
- Spun-bond cover protects tiles during installation
- Made from 100% polyester fibre without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- Manufactured using a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Systems
- Does not contain any Red List chemicals
- High performance acoustic ceiling tile for commercial interior sound control
- Offices and call centres; especially open-plan areas
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Boardrooms and conference rooms
- School classrooms
- Halls and auditoriums
- Libraries and administration buildings
- Retail stores and showrooms
Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are available in two styles:
- Square Edge for a subtle aesthetic
- Rebated Edge for a strong and defined ceiling pattern.
- Product Name Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles
- Composition 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- Thickness 25mm
- Weight 2300gsm
- Edge Detail Square Edge/Rebated Edge
- Light Reflectance Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are suitable for indoor use only and have been tested to the following standard: ASTM 5036: 83
- Thermal Performance RO.64m2kW–1 @15˚C RO.62m2kW–1 @23˚C
- Sound Privacy CAC (dB): 17 +/- 5 Dn,c,w(dB): 15 +/- 5 Marshall Day Acoustics, 24 March 2011 (Report Number Rp001 2011084A)
- Fire Ratings ISO 9705: 1993 Classification: Group 1-S Smoke Production Rate: <5.0m2/s As required by NZBC C/VM2 AS ISO 9705 - 2003 Classification: Group 1 (SMOGRArc): <100m2/s2 As required by BCA C1.10 Tested 16 May 2012, BRANZ (FI 4871) EN13501-1:2007 B - s2, d0 Report 185157 dated 22nd July, 2009
- VOC Emissions tested by Cetec Pty Ltd (Report: CV080408) for chemical emission and is classified as low VOC.
- VOC concentration: 0.01mg/m³ Moisture Absorption Polyester fibre when exposed to an atmosphere of 50˚C at 90% relative humidity for four days showed moisture absorption of less than 0.03% by weight. Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate in intended use situations.
- Fabric Care Blot marks from surface quickly. Wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid rubbing and excessive amounts of water as this will affect the finish. Use carpet or upholstery shampoo as directed. Blot with a clean dry cloth after each application of solution.