Engineered for superior sound absorption and balanced acoustic design
QuietSpace® Panel is a premium sound solution for wall and ceiling applications. Utilising the latest technology, any image or design can be recreated as a unique acoustic detail, custom panel or artwork. An ideal alternative to fabric wrapped frames. QuietSpace® Panel is light-weight, semi-rigid, impact resistant and incredibly durable, allowing interior designers to explore new horizons and break established boundaries, whilst achieving high levels of sound absorption.
QuietSpace® Panel is supplied to site in sheet form that can be cut-in and framed on-site eliminating issues with on-site variations in wall size and shape that have traditionally posed problems for fabric wrapped panels manufactured and finished off-site. QuietSpace® Panel is made from 100% recyclable polyester and manufactured under ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System. QuietSpace® Panel contains a minimum of 45% postconsumer recycled material (PET bottle-flake).
Key Features and Benefits
- Premium acoustic performance
- Offers complete design flexibility with our ability to provide custom colour printing
- Available in 25mm, 50mm, 75mm or 100mm thickness options
- Made from 100% polyester fibre without chemical binders or retardants
- Manufactured using a minimum of 45% already recycled material from post-consumer waste
- Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Resistant to fading
- Light-weight and easy to handle
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Does not contain any Red List chemicals
indicative vertiface colours, for accurate representation you are welcome to request a sample swatch, also available in nude white & nude black
- High performance acoustic panel for commercial interior sound control with a sophisticated appeal
- Refined acoustic surface for framed modular office partition panelling
- Suspended or direct fixed feature for ceilings
- Wallcovering with exceptional absorption of reverberated noise
- Functional acoustic wallcovering for retail and commercial interiors
- A decorative feature with custom cut and custom printing options available
- Product Name QuietSpace® Panel
- Composition 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- Panel Dimensions 2410mm x 1205mm (+/– 5mm) (+/–10mm)
- Thickness 25mm 2400gsm; 50mm 3900gsm; 75mm 5260gsm; 100mm 6800gsm
- QuietSpace® Panel is suitable for indoor use only and has been tested to the following standard ASTM 5036: 83
- Thermal performance 25mm R0.64 (@15c); 50mm R1.48 (@15c); 75mm R2.12 (@15c); 100mm R2.96 (@15c)
QuietSpace® Panel is specifically designed to reduce and control reverberated (echo) noise in building interiors.
Fire Ratings (Testing results for 25mm Quietspace® Panel)
- ISO 9705: 1993 Classification: Group 1-S Smoke Production Rate: <5.0m2/s As required by NZBC C/VM2AS
- ISO 9705 - 2003 Classification: Group 1 (SMOGRArc): <100m2/s2 As required by BCA C1.10 Tested 16 May 2012, BRANZ (FI 4871)
- EN13501-1:2007 B - s2, d0 Report 185157 dated 22nd July, 2009
- EN13501-1:2007+A1:2009 (50mm Quietspace® Panel) B - s2, d2 Report WF 336912 dated 25nd February, 2014
- QuietSpace® Panel polyester has been tested by Cetec Pty Ltd (Report: CV080408) for chemical emission and is classified as low VOC. VOC concentration: 0.01 mg/m³
- Polyester fibre when exposed to an atmosphere of 50˚C at 90% relative humidity for four days showed moisture absorption of less than 0.03% by weight. Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate in intended use situations.
- Blot spills from fabric quickly. Wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid rubbing and excessive amounts of water as this will affect the finish. Use carpet or upholstery shampoo as directed. Blot with a clean dry cloth after each application of solution.
- QuietSpace® Panel has been tested for impact resistance to EN13964:2004 and meets the criteria of Class 1A; not adversely affected at impact velocities over 16.5m/s.
- QuietSpace® Panel products contains a minimum of 60% previously recycled polyester fibre (from PET bottleflake) ensuring comparatively low embodied energy. Off-cuts and manufacturing waste is re-used or recycled wherever possible. QuietSpace® Panel is manufactured from 100% polyester fibres and does not contain formaldehyde binders. QuietSpace® Panel polyester fibres support safer indoor air quality and will not become a potential airborne pollutant.