QuietSpace® acoustic fabric
Designed to reduce reverberated noise whilst providing a decorative wall covering that is pin, stable and 'hook & loop' receptive. Combining good looks & performance.
Quietspace® acoustic fabric is a decorative interior wall fabric that can transform noisy interiors, creating quieter working, entertaining and relaxing environments. Quietspace Combination acoustic fabric has been specifically designed to manage and reduce reverberated noise (echo) in built environments by absorbing sound that would otherwise be reflected.
QuietSpace® acoustic fabric is supplied in roll form 1.22m x 25.0m (minimum order is 5.0 linear metres).
It can also be supplied in tiles 600x600mm in either peel'n'stick or non stick format.
The peel'n'stick format tiles are supplied in packs of 6 or in bulk packs of 38 tiles. They are backed with pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA).
Non stick tiles are supplied in packs of 40 tiles where PSA backed tiles might not be suitable.
QuietSpace® fabric is made from 100% recyclable polyester and manufactured under ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System.
QuietSpace® fabric contains a minimum of 60% post consumer recycled material (PET bottle-flake).
Key Features and Benefits
- excellent acoustic performance
- available in a wide range of colours
- custom colour printing available
- lightweight and easy to handle
- made from 100% polyester fibre (PET) including a minimum of 60% post consumer recycled material - without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- does not contain any Red List chemicals
- highly durable providing long term stability & performance
- minimum noise reduction coefficient NRC 0.40
indicative vertiface colours, for accurate representation you are welcome to request a sample swatch, also available in nude white & nude black
- Roll dimension 1.22m x 25m
- Also available as peel’n’stick tiles 600x600mm
- Thickness 10-12mm
- Weight typically 1600gsm
- Finish fine velour
- Hook & loop - hook size 1.5mm or less
- VOC emissions: tested for chemical emission and is classified as low VOC, VOC concentration 0.01mg/m3
- Fire ratings ISO9705:1993 classification Group 1-S; smoke production rate <5.0m2/s; AS ISO 9705:2003 classification Group 1; SMOGRARC <100m2/s2; EN13501:2007 B-s1, d0